The refurbishment project “HAUS 25” foresees the construction of 27 apartments varying from 17m² to 90 m². Due to the location of the Ermanstraße near the campus of one the most prominent institutions for higher education, the Free University of Berlin (Freie Universität, FU Berlin), the project has already plenty of potential interested parties.
Beside the advantageous location as an investor or a private owner you will also benefit from:
- The continuously growing number of students in Berlin and scarce supply of suitable living spaces. While back in the days the situation on the residential market was rather relaxed, in the last years difficulties have occurred while the number of students and the number of other residents has been increasing simultaneously.
- Top quality refurbished property with a shared landscaped backyard and an access to a swimming pool and a sauna below the premises.
- The studio apartments have the ideal size for singles or students varying from 17m² to 30m².
- The large apartments offer spacious bedrooms and a living room with a kitchen.
- Oil / Centralized Heating; Energy Performance Certificate Type: Performance certificate (issued before the 30th of April 2014); Ultimate energy demand: 132,0 kWh / (m²a).